Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NaNoWriMo!

With an unprecedented amount of time on my hands, I've decided to join in on the fray and participate in the NaNoWriMo contest/project/thing. For those of you who don't like the idea of writing 50,000 words in 30 days, I would suggest at least participating in DefectiveYeti's annual NaNoReMo, because it's easier to read a book in a month than it is to write one.


What is the subject matter going to be about, I (pretentiously) hear the rabble below clamor? Well, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a romance novel involving time travel, sad circus clowns, a pirate captain, an age old vampire vs. werewolf vs. leprechaun feud, a real harlequin (as opposed to a metaphorical or symbolic or alluded one) and a hardened workaholic CEO who has never taken the time out of her life for love, but secretly wishes someone would pierce her icy exterior and unleash the torrent of passion and lust dammed up within her ready to burst aorta.


The tentative title? The Curious Buxom CEO's Virgin Offering in the Nighttime: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Clowns.


Coming this November!

1 comment:

Teeps said...

I love your title!! Sounds like fun. I may have to give it a try, of course there is always NaPlaWiMo The playwriting in a month one. I should really try to do one or the other.