Tuesday, April 22, 2008

May not be work appropriate

As I slogged through the book account at work, I came across a real gem of a book. Before, I had stumbled across Kitchen Kama Sutra, which I confused to be initially a cook book, when it was quite the opposite.

We are getting one step closer with The Orgasmic Diet: A Revolutionary Plan to Lift Your Libido and Bring You to Orgasm. This time, it is a cook book, but still based on sex. It's basically a diet specially designed to increase your sex drive. After preliminary research, I've decided it's just another good diet that may increase your libido as some nice side effect, but none of the foods actually directly increase your desire to entertain naughty thoughts.

What floored me, however, was one review's claim:

[The author] Lindberg, who can make herself climax 40 times a day, is not only the personification of a mind/body connection, but one who deserves serious attention.


40 times a day?! That's a serious claim. Dantzel and I did some quick math. If she climaxed five times an hour (and according to some girls I've talked to, that's a serious feat for a lover to accomplish) she would have to keep that rate up for at least eight hours to obtain that goal. Or, she could minimize it to just two times an hour, and would have to keep it up for 20 of the 24 hours available in a day.

I'm not saying that's impossible, but...

If it's true, I'm fairly impressed.

No comments: